Apartments in Georgia on the secondary market
The sale of apartments in Georgia is carried out both in the primary market (in new buildings) and in the secondary market. In the developed cities of Georgia - in Batumi, apartments of the "secondary housing" and the primary market can practically coincide in number, while in less prestigious areas, secondary housing noticeably prevails over new, due to the lack of new buildings and the desire of developers to build in places that are obviously not profitable for subsequent sale. ...
There are many advantages to secondary market real estate:
- Wide choose. There are always many people who want to both buy and sell their apartment in Georgia;
- Possibility to choose the area. As a rule, these are well-populated areas with well-developed infrastructure;
- Ready to move in. You can move in right after the purchase, since, in most cases, the apartments have a minimum set of necessary plumbing, and often furniture. Repair increases the cost, but ready-made living conditions save the buyer from the need to equip the interior;
- Known issues. In ready-made and already existing houses for some time, possible problems have appeared and you do not expect unpleasant surprises. Residents - neighbors will always tell you about what to look for, whether sound insulation is good, how often the lights are turned off in this house and what is the quality of the water in the water supply;
- There is an opportunity to buy very cheap accommodation, in need of major repairs or sold urgently;
- When buying through an agency Are you insured from frequent scams with secondary housing.
Prices for apartments in Georgia vary depending on the area, the type of house, the condition of the apartment itself, and so on. Our experts will be happy to select the most attractive option for you, taking into account all your wishes.
If you want to buy an apartment in Georgia - contact us!
Our own real estate database gives our specialists the opportunity to choose housing of any type, location, area. We work with Georgian citizens and foreigners, helping to buy the apartment of your dreams. It is easy and pleasant to cooperate with us, we practice an individual approach and value our clients.
When buying on the secondary market, it is especially important to have a “clean history” of the home, with no hidden previous owners. Competent legal support of realtors will help to avoid legal problems.
Contact us, we have something to offer you!